AdSense pub-6945173641860372 Kourtney K vows to have sexual relations with many guys to get revenge on Scott Disick for secretly bringing fling to Costa Rica family trip - 91adey

Monday 8 May 2017

Kourtney K vows to have sexual relations with many guys to get revenge on Scott Disick for secretly bringing fling to Costa Rica family trip

Sunday's episode of Keeping up with the Kardashian saw the Kardashian sisters upset with Scott Disick for daring to sneak a woman into his luxury hotel during their family's vacation in Costa Rica.

Only moments earlier, Scott had been all touchy-feely with Kourtney and hinting that he wanted to take it further so when it was discovered that he secretly brought another female in, the Kardashian sisters went ballistic and called him out.

The 38 year old reality star and the mother of 3 vowed to get revenge on Scott by “f***ing other guys” and rubbing it in his face.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about all the guys I'm going to f*** when I get home," She said.

Scott checked himself into a hotel and told Corey Gamble it was because he liked his own space. Explaining his reason for staying in a different hotel room, Scott attributed his action to loneliness. He revealed that he found it hard sleeping under the same roof with Kourtney yet not be able to get any action.

He told the camera: "I only really get lonely and start to annoy myself more that the girl I used to be with is down the hallway and I'm not sleeping with her, what has my life come to? I don't really feel like there's any reason for me to sleep under the same roof."

He then was shown sitting next to Kourtney in bed and kissing her as Kim and Khloe looked on.

"It ain't happening," Kourtney told him.

However, Scott's motives for getting a different hotel was questioned when the Kardashian clan discovered he had invited a girl called Chelsea to join him. Scott's secret tryst was uncovered when the girl had to get past security to access his hotel room. Reacting to the presence of the girl, Khloe said:

"I don't believe it. I'm in shock. Who the f*** does something like this. You were just downstairs literally trying to make out with Kourt. How dare you."

She added: "It's four days. You can't last four days without getting your d*** wet?"

Kim was later seen advising Kourtney: "What a loser. Move on."

"I really don't think I could get back together with him," Kourtney replied. "My kids deserve to have somebody with better moral characteristics. I've already had the epiphany. This is just confirmation."

"What’s the point even? What's the desperation?. Scott and I are living our open lives but we’re here with our kids and here to be a family so I can’t even understand why he would think to invite someone. It’s hurtful and disrespectful.” Kourtney says.

After some time, the family eventually sat down for dinner together, but Kim and Khloe were still fuming. “Did you guys hear what Chelsea said?” Kim asked before Khloe added: “Chelsea is such a b***ch”.

Kourtney then said: “We’re all waiting for Scott to say something and this is just the most awkward dinner.”


Scott who was still speechless as he was being confronted the Kardashian way, sat down touching his phone.

The episode ended with an angry Kim throwing a glass of water over Scott, as their mother, Kris confronted him.

No comments:

Post a Comment